Rules for admission of foreign applicants to study at TuvSU
Admission of foreign applicants to TuvSU is carried out in accordance with:
- the Procedure for admitting citizens to educational institutions of higher professional education;
- the Procedure for admission to state-accredited educational institutions of secondary vocational education;
- the Charter of the University;
- the Admission Rules at Federal State-Funded Educational Institution of Higher Education "Tuvan State University''
- translation of the document on education and its annex into Russian. The translation must be certified either by a Russian notary (in any city of the Russian Federation), or by a notary in any other country which the Russian Federation has an agreement on legal assistance with (the legislation of the Russian Federation only fixes this way of certifying the correctness of the translation).
If the document is completely duplicated in Russian (including a stamp), a translation is not required, a notarized copy is made in its place.
Upon admission to TuvSU, foreign citizens (except for full-time students) must undergo entrance tests in accordance with the Procedure for admitting citizens to educational institutions of higher professional education, the Procedure for admission to state-accredited educational institutions of secondary professional education, and the Rules for admission to TuvSU. In case of insufficient level of knowledge of the Russian language, revealed by the results of the entrance test (test 1 certification level, adopted in the state testing system for foreign applicants of Russian universities), foreign citizens entering places with payment of tuition fees can be enrolled at students' wish to attend Russian language courses, having concluded an agreement on the provision of paid educational services.
The secretariat of the admission committee of TuvSU is obliged:
- ensure the acceptance and verification of documents of foreign citizens entering the university (in conjunction with the department of international and regional relations);
- form the personal files of foreign students when receiving documents;
- organize the entrance examinations of foreign students;
- prepare orders for the enrollment of foreign students (together with the department of international and regional relations).
The department of international and regional relations, submits the following documents, for registration of the invitation of foreign citizens, for the purpose of studying at TuvSU:
- A letter of guarantee, translation of a passport, an application for admission to study, an application for an invitation to enter the Russian Federation;
- After 20 working days, employees of the Department of International and Regional Relations receive issued invitations from the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the Republic of Tuva and send them to enrolled students;
- Based on the invitation, students apply for a student visa at the Russian Embassy in their country.
Foreign citizens entering TuvSU have the right to interact directly with:
- the Admission Commitee of TuvSU on the admission issues;
- the deans of faculties, the directorate of the Kyzyl Pedagogical Institute, the Kyzyl Pedagogical College, the Department of International and Regional Relations on educational issues.