125. Foreign citizens and stateless persons are entitled to higher education at the expense of budget allocations in accordance with international treaties of the Russian Federation, federal laws or the quota for the education of foreign citizens and stateless persons established by the Government of the Russian Federation (hereinafter - the quota for the education of foreign citizens), as well as at the expense of individuals and legal entities in accordance with agreements on the provision of paid educational services.
126. Admission to training within the quota for the education of foreign citizens is carried out in accordance with the directions of the federal executive body, which carries out the functions of developing state policy and legal regulation in the field of education. Admission to training within the quota for the education of foreign citizens is carried out by a separate order of TuvSU.
127. Foreign citizens and stateless persons who are compatriots living abroad are entitled to higher education on an equal basis with citizens of the Russian Federation, provided they comply with the requirements provided for in article 17 of Federal Law of May 24, 1999 No. 99 – ФЗ "О the state policy of the Russian Federation in relation to compatriots abroad "(hereinafter - Federal Law No. 99 – ФЗ).
128. For compatriots living abroad and not citizens of the Russian Federation, special rights do not apply for admission to undergraduate and specialty programs provided in accordance with Federal Law No. 273-FZ, unless otherwise provided for by an international treaty of the Russian Federation
129. When admitting foreign citizens and stateless persons to study under bachelor's programs and specialty programs for places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services, TuvSU establishes general educational entrance tests, which it chooses independently from among the entrance tests established by the Order No. 1204 in the relevant specialty or field of study, may establish additional entrance tests in accordance with the Rule.
130. When submitting documents for admission to study, a foreign citizen or stateless person shall indicate in the application for admission the details of an identity document or a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen in the Russian Federation or the identity of a stateless person in the Russian Federation in accordance with Article 10 of the Federal Law of July 25, 2002 No. 115 – ФЗ “On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation” (hereinafter referred to as the identity document of a foreign citizen).